As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- A Community Effort to Covid-19 Vaccinations
- If You’ve Seen One Rural Community, You’ve Seen One Rural Community
- National Stakeholder Call with the CMS Administrator
- Once More into the Breach: Perspectives of an Epidemiologist
- Bivalent Booster Hesitancy? Set the Stage for Success!
- Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum
- National Poverty in America Awareness Month
- Raising Preemies During a Pandemic: Vaccines Protect The Most Vulnerable
- Walk Alongside the Community to Combat Vaccine Hesitancy
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs