Reducing Adverse Drug Events and Healthcare-Associated Infections
We will work with you to substantially reduce all-cause harm by 2024.
We will collaborate with community coalitions and nursing centers to implement process changes that will result in a reduction of ADEs and HAIs.
- Establish medication management collaborations with nursing centers and community coalitions
- Reduce opioid-related ADEs, misuse, and deaths
- Reduce ADEs due to high risk medications
- Promote antibiotic stewardship in nursing centers to reduce HAIs
No post found!
Clinical and Quality Improvement Offerings
Complimentary Technical Assistance
- Support serial data collection, analysis, reporting, and trending
- Facilitate and support interpretation of root cause analyses to identify priorities for intervention
- Evaluate effectiveness of interventions and support innovative strategies that sustain safety goals
- Support with implementation, augmentation, and/or expansion of electronic health record data reports
Evidence-based Clinical Tools
- Benchmarking and comparative data reports for engaged coalitions and nursing centers
- Educational resources for clinicians, staff, patients, and residents to help reduce ADEs and achieve the CDC Core Elements of AS
- Resources for high-risk medication management improvement during transitions of care
Highlighted Tools and Resources
Our clinical and quality improvement experts will share tools and resources on:
- Medication Safety and Medication Reconciliation
- Discharge Communication
- Anticoagulation Management
- Antibiotic Stewardship