Immunizations and Vaccines
Promoting Immunizations and Vaccines to Protect Communities
Age and chronic conditions decrease our body’s defense system—getting older means becoming at risk for certain diseases.
That’s where vaccination comes in: one of the most convenient and safest preventive care measures available. Immunizations and vaccines protect against influenza, pneumonia, tetanus, whooping cough, and shingles.
Currently, COVID-19 makes it more challenging, but more important than ever to maintain clinical preventive services like immunization.
As healthcare professionals, it is important to promote immunizations and vaccinations to your patients to help keep our communities safe and healthy.
We’ll help providers with:
- Staying updated on guidance for vaccines and immunizations
- Incorporating recommended guidelines into your practice and workflow
- Promoting vaccines and immunizations to patients and residents
We’ll help providers stay up-to-date on:
- Latest guidance for the 2020-2021 influenza season
- Planning for the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine, when available
- Recommendations for healthcare providers
- Tips to encourage patients’ and residents’ acceptance of vaccines
Education, Tools, and More
Check out these vaccinations and immunizations resources: