The next CMS Physicians, Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Start Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Gift Tee (Center for Medicare), Dr. Eugene Freund (Office of Communications)
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Gift Tee (CM)
Co-Chair- Dr. Eugene Freund (OC)
Moderator – Jill Darling (OC)
- Open Payments Review and Dispute Update
- Open Payments Covered Recipient Page: https://www.cms.gov/OpenPayments/Program-Participants/Covered-Recipients
- Open Payments Overview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IT2YjXFP2U
- Open Payments Natures of Payment Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f5eIDI0cW8
- Adopted HIPAA Standards for Health Care Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT)/Remittance Advice (ERA) Transactions and use of Business Associates
- The OBRHI Contact Form: https://cmsgov.secure.force.com/forms/OBRHICase
- Links to the individual guidance letters:
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Conference Passcode: 5109694
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-457-6642; Conference ID: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-457-6642, beginning 1 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires April 29, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Physicians ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Physicians ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.