As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- New COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Codes: Updated Effective Date for Moderna
- Hi Rhode Islanders, have you had close contact with someone infected with COVID-19?
- Training Sessions: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccine Codes: Updated Effective Date for Pfizer-BioNTech
- CMS Guidance for Medicare Coverage of COVID-19 Antibody Treatment
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Monoclonal Antibody Infusion: Enforcement Discretion Relating to SNF Consolidated Billing
- CMS Takes Further Steps to Ensure Medicare Beneficiaries Have Wide Access to COVID-19 Antibody Treatment
- CMS Policies Give Medicare Beneficiaries More Choices around Surgery
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs