As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Latest CMS News: Sign up for CMS news via email. Follow CMS on Twitter and Facebook. View past webinar and call recordings.
- HQIC Community of Practice Call | Partnering with Patients & Families to Prevent All-Cause Harm
- You are Invited to a National Office Hours Call on the Ending of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Adults Need Vaccines, Too
- CMS Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum
- National Stakeholder Call with the CMS Administrator
- CMS Open Door Forum April 12
- IRF Provider Preview Reports- Now Available
- Vaccination: A Personal Journey
- A Pharmacist Reflects on the Opportunity to Protect the Public’s Health
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
American Health Care Association:
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Website or get news via email.
Dialysis Service Providers: Slide handout and webinar recording
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs
Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 tracking system
SAMHSA guidance and resources
Sepsis Alliance: Emergency room doctor, Karin Molander, answers common questions about COVID-19.
Quality Improvement Organization Program: View a curated list of resources.