As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Prioritizing Patient Safety: Register for March Webinar
- Upcoming CMS Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum
- You are Invited to a National Stakeholder Call with the CMS Administrator on January 23, 2024
- CDC and CMS Present Stories from the Field: Immunization Strategies for Long-Term Care
- New! CMS Podcast Series on Opioid Use Disorder Management in Hospital Settings
- Message from HHS About an Ongoing Active Cybersecurity Threat to IT Resources
- Boosters and Beyond: Reducing Readmission Rates
- You are Invited to a National Stakeholder Call with the CMS Administrator on October 17, 2023
- HHS Takes the Most Significant Action in a Decade to Make Care for Older Adults & People with Disabilities More Affordable and Accessible
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs