As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
- CMS Long-Term Services and Supports Open Door Forum
- CMS Physicians, Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
- Meet the Team: Melanie Ronda
- Meet the Team: Laura Benzel
- Meet the Team: Maureen Marsella
- CMS OMH Honors National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period Bootcamp 2022 Webinars
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs