As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging for Rural Communities
- New Program Announcement: Operation Expanded Testing
- CDC Health Advisory: Vaccination to Prevent COVID-19 Outbreaks with Current and Emergent Variants
- Ask a Doctor: What About the New COVID-19 Variants?
- Celebrating 31 Years of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- CMS Proposes Physician Payment Rule to Improve Health Equity, Patient Access
- HHS Announces Rule to Protect Consumers from Surprise Medical Bills
- CMS encourages nursing homes to continue COVID-19 vaccination rates
- COVID-19 Vaccination Upon Discharge from Hospitals, Emergency Departments, and Urgent Care Facilities
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs