As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS: Covering Indian Country- November 2022
- National Rural Health Day Webinar: CMS Framework for Advancing Health Care in Rural, Tribal, and Geographically Isolated Communities
- CMS Rural Health Open Door Forum
- HHS Finalizes Physician Payment Rule Strengthening Access to Behavioral Health Services and Whole-Person Care
- Now is the Time: A Compendium of Tools to Use for Great American Smokeout and Beyond
- CMS OMH Honors Native American Heritage Month
- HHS Announces Listening Session on Protecting the Safety of Patients and Healthcare Workers
- Meet the Team: Anne Myrka
- CMS National Training Program Update
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs