As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- National Immunization Awareness Month
- CMS Enhances Nursing Home Rating System with Staffing and Turnover Data
- CMS Proposes Rule to Advance Health Equity, Improve Access to Care, and Promote Competition and Transparency
- Boosters & Beyond: Building QI Resilience
- CMS: Updated Guidance for Nursing Home Resident Health & Safety, June 29, 2022
- Ideas for Establishing Joy in Healthcare Work
- July Infection Prevention Question of the Month
- IP3 Resources: Vaccination Campaigns for Long-Term Care Facilities
- June Infection Prevention Question of the Month
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs