As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- COVID-19-Related Coverage and Payment
- CMS Launches Community Champions Video
- CMS Proposes to Enhance Medical Workforce in Rural and Underserved Communities to Support COVID-19 Recovery and Beyond
- We’ve added new COVID-19 resources
- FDA & CDC Resume Use of the J&J COVID-19 Vaccine
- A Letter from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Updated Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Pausing the Use of J&J COVID-19 Vaccine: Information for Long-Term-Care Facilities
- Resources on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Suspension
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs