As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS National Training Program (NTP) Update
- CMS OMH Celebrates National Rural Health Day
- CMS Regional Office COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination IFC-6: Presentation Slides and Video
- November 9: CMS Physicians, Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Open Door Forum
- FDA amends EUA for Moderna/J&J COVID-19 Booster Shots, Effective 10/20/2021 & Billing Codes
- Rural Americans Share Personal Stories to Inspire Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines in Local Communities and Nationwide
- CMS Launches Webpage to Share Innovative State Actions to Expand Medicaid Home and Community-based Services
- “Medicare & You” Handbook Now Available in Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese
- Health Equity Hospital Highlights: October Newsletter
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs