As cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to spread, we are working with national and local agencies to ensure you receive the most up-to-date guidance.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Message from HHS About an Ongoing Active Cybersecurity Threat to IT Resources
- Boosters and Beyond: Reducing Readmission Rates
- You are Invited to a National Stakeholder Call with the CMS Administrator on October 17, 2023
- HHS Takes the Most Significant Action in a Decade to Make Care for Older Adults & People with Disabilities More Affordable and Accessible
- Upcoming National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call
- Upcoming CMS Open Door Forum
- HHS Proposes Minimum Staffing Standards to Enhance Safety and Quality in Nursing Homes
- Upcoming CMS Educational Events
- IPRO Invites You to Prepare to Submit the CMS Health Equity Structural Measures With Us
Additional Updates, Webinars, & More
- April 2 Cohorting Residents Guidance
- March 13 Guidance to SNFs on admissions from and discharges to hospitals.
- March 3 webinar recording and slides.
- Screening Checklist for Visitors and Employees. AHCA Guidance
- Questions: COVID19@ahca.org
American Hospital Association Checklist for Discharging Patients
Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) COVID-19 Resources
FEMA Fact Sheet on Personal Protective Equipment Preservation Best Practices
Institute of Patient- and Family-Centered Care: COVID-19 FAQs