July 27, 2021 @ 11:00-11:30AM EDT
Join us on July 27 for “Building your Vaccine Campaign.” This is part of the IPRO QIN-QIO bi-weekly Vaccine Open Office Hours for Nursing Homes.
Join our experts as we assist nursing homes with questions related to employee vaccine campaigns and resident vaccine program.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Communication and Confidence Checklist
- HHS We Can Do This: COVID-19 Public Education Campaign
- IPRO QIN-QIO Video Series: Value in Vaccination
- IPRO QIN-QIO Curated Resources: Immunizations and Vaccines
- Melanie Williams, host of the Office Hours, is a former Director of Nursing and recently joined IPRO as the Infection Preventionist. She is a registered nurse with over 25 years of health care experience. She has worked in acute care and long-term care as an Infection Preventionist and has an MSN specializing in infection prevention and control. She is a member of APIC.
- Terry Lubowski is a pharmacist with expertise in infectious disease and antibiotic stewardship. Terry has worked with nursing homes over the past year to develop and implement infection control and prevention action plans.
- Ruth Welch, RN is a Sr. Quality Improvement Specialist at IPRO. Ms. Welch has worked in the healthcare field for over 35 years. Her experience includes, emergency medicine, case management, utilization management and quality management.
- Nadine Spence-Clarke, MHA, BA, LPN is an Quality Improvement Specialist. She has been a nurse for almost a decade and a half, working in various capacities in sub-acute rehabilitation, long-term care, ambulatory clinics, and in hospital administration. Mrs. Spence-Clarke also has done extensive research in patient and family engagement.