August 10, 2021 @ 11-11:30AM EDT
Are you ready for Influenza and COVID? Join the IPRO QIN-QIO for the next session in our bi-weekly Vaccine Open Office Hours for Nursing Homes.
Join our experts as we assist nursing homes with questions related to employee vaccine campaigns and resident vaccine program.
- Melanie Williams, host of the Office Hours, is a former Director of Nursing and recently joined IPRO as the Infection Preventionist. She is a registered nurse with over 25 years of health care experience. She has worked in acute care and long-term care as an Infection Preventionist and has an MSN specializing in infection prevention and control. She is a member of APIC.
- Ruth Welch, RN is a Sr. Quality Improvement Specialist at IPRO. Ms. Welch has worked in the healthcare field for over 35 years. Her experience includes, emergency medicine, case management, utilization management and quality management.
- CDC: Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Routine and Influenza Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- CDC: Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit
- CDC: Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Influenza Vaccination Among Healthcare Personnel
- Families Fighting Flu
- IPRO QIN-QIO: August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- IPRO QIN-QIO: Immunizations and Vaccines
- IPRO QIN-QIO: Videos