The Home Health, Hospice and DME ODF (originally scheduled for June 23, 2021) will be postponed until next week. New agenda and date will follow soon.
June 29, 2-3PM EDT
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
- Announcements & Updates
- Home Health Quality Reporting Program updates
- Home Health PC Pricer release and upcoming Grouper beta testing period
- Reminder – Take advantage of the option to submit hospice notices of election via EDI
- Hospice Updates and Public Reporting
- III. Open Q&A
Next Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF: TBA
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions
- This call will be Conference Call Only. To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-866-359-3781; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-359-3781, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires June 25, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
Visit our website for ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration.
Were you unable to attend the recent open door forum?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. View for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.