Check out the March Population Health Spotlight newsletter from the National Institute for Health Care Management (NIHCM) Foundation
In this edition, learn more about the latest news and resources on COVID-19, including the drop in life expectancy, vaccine access and the impact of new variants, as well as new initiatives for supporting vulnerable communities.
- COVID-19 Update: The Toll, Slowing Variants & Double Masking
- Vaccine News: Inequities, Distribution & Uptake
- Mental Health, Burnout & Suicide Prevention
- COVID-19’s Impact on People Living with Disabilities
- The Winter Storm: Power Failures, COVID-19, and Disaster Preparedness