On June 1, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a statement on new infection control guidance for nursing homes. The statement describes enhanced accountability measures that come at a time when most organizations are weary from their COVID-19 pandemic efforts. CMS enlisted Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs), like the IPRO QIN-QIO, to continue offering education and training to nursing homes across the nation.
Having already worked with hundreds of nursing homes over the past several months, we recognize the enormous challenges you face.
Let us help you and your team by sharing our resources, expertise, and tools to help assist you in navigating this difficult and challenging time.
Here are just a few ways we can help you at no cost to your facility:
- Set-up technical assistance meetings with your IPCO or team
- Walk you through NHSN enrollment and data uploading
- Provide workforce suggestions
- Provide office hours to answer difficult questions
- Set-up virtual training for your staff tailored to your needs
- Assist facilities in developing a quality improvement plan
Contact us and one of our associates will provide you with direct technical support.