Dates of Trainings
- Monday, 2/22/2021; 1-2pm – Register Here
- Monday, 3/8/2021; 1-2pm – Register Here
- Monday, 3/22/2021; 1-2pm – Register Here
These live Q&A sessions are meant to be a supplement to the training modules created by Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) Immunization Division. This training includes information current as of 12/31/2020. There is a focus on the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
Review the training and supplemental resources prior to joining the Q&A sessions:
- MDPH: COVID-19 Vaccine Training Moderna Supplement
- MDPH: COVID-19 Vaccine Training Moderna Supplement Slides (PDF)
Who Should Participate?
This training is designed for health care providers, vaccine coordinators, and all health care personnel who handle and/or administer COVID-19 vaccines.
Please note: Information in these sessions is based on information currently available at the time of the recordings. More information will be released as it is received