CMS hosts varied recurring stakeholder engagement sessions to share information related to the agency’s response to COVID-19. These sessions are open to members of the healthcare community and are intended to provide updates, share best practices among peers, and offer attendees an opportunity to ask questions of CMS and other subject matter experts.
Call details are below. Conference lines are limited so we highly encourage you to join via audio webcast, either on your computer or smartphone web browser. You are welcome to share this invitation with your colleagues and professional networks. These calls are not intended for the press.
Calls recordings and transcripts are posted on the CMS podcast page.
CMS COVID-19 Office Hours Calls
Office Hour Calls provide an opportunity for hospitals, health systems, and providers to ask questions of agency officials regarding CMS’s temporary actions that empower local hospitals and healthcare systems to:
- Increase Hospital Capacity – CMS Hospitals Without Walls;
- Rapidly Expand the Healthcare Workforce;
- Put Patients Over Paperwork; and
- Further Promote Telehealth in Medicare
Next Office Hours:
- Tuesday, January 12th at 5:00 – 6:00 PM Eastern
- Toll Free Attendee Dial In: 833-614-0820; Access Passcode: 4688247
- Audio Webcast link
COVID-19 Care Site-Specific Call
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety: A Fireside Chat with CMS, CDC, and Frontline Staff and providers
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 4pm ET
- Register in advance for this webinar (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar)
Join The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a fireside chat on vaccine safety. This is the third discussion in a special series, a part of the CMS National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call Series, aimed at addressing staff questions and concerns about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Each session will be moderated by CMS with speakers from CDC and representatives of front line staff and providers.
This chat will continue to address myths surrounding vaccine danger with the following panelist:
- Dr. Lee Fleisher, CMS Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Dr. Amanda Cohn, Chief Medical Officer (Acting), Office of Vaccine Policy, Preparedness, and Global Health, Office of the Director (CDC)
- Roberta Jaramillo, Environmental Services District Manager, HealthCare Services Group
Preparing for the call:
- Would you like to submit questions for the panel to discuss? Send questions to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org . There will not be a Q&A session during the call.
- Resource: Long-Term Care Toolkit
For the most current information including call schedule changes, please click here.
To keep up with the important work the White House Task Force is doing in response to COVID-19 click here: https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=36fa2226-6aae0b0d-36fa1319-0cc47a6d17cc-2d06c219f858d641&u=http://www.coronavirus.gov/. For information specific to CMS, please visit the Current Emergencies Website.
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety: A Fireside Chat with CMS, CDC and AHCA
- View the Zoom Recording
- Passcode: vC9!zPQ.
Please understand that this audio recording is currently not 508 compliant. CMS is working quickly to remediate the recording. If there are questions/concerns in the interim of the published 508 compliant audio recording, please contact email@example.com