The COVID-19 pandemic caused healthcare providers to change how they operate to continue providing essential services to patients.
It is essential to ensure immunization services are maintained or re-initiated. Immunizations help protect individuals and communities from vaccine-preventable diseases and outbreaks while reducing the burden of respiratory illness during the upcoming influenza season.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- Vaccination Guidance During a Pandemic
- Protect Your Health This Flu Season
- Frequently Asked Influenza (Flu) Questions: 2020-2021 Season
Stay informed throughout the 2020-2021 Influenza Season
- FluView Interactive: National, Regional, and State Level Outpatient Illness and Viral Surveillance
- CDC Influenza Newsletter: Subscribe to Flu Email Updates