Based on the success of the IPRO QIN-QIO April 30 webinar, we’re pleased to announce that we will be hosting a series of 30-minute webinars on Thursdays, 10:30 – 11:00 am, beginning on Thursday, May 7.
We’re committed to helping you provide the best care for your residents, a task even more challenging due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us for this weekly workshop series to hear about strategies that will help you address some of the real challenges you’re dealing with in your day-to-day work.
- May 7, 2020: Crucial Elements of End-of-life Conversations
- May 14, 2020: NHSN COVID-19 Module for Long-Term Care Facilities
- May 21, 2020: Using the NHSN COVID-19 LTC Module: Data Entry for Enrolled Organizations
- May 28, 2020: Caring for Older Adults with Diabetes in Long-Term Care
- June 4, 2020: Part 1 – Current Best Practices for COVID-19 Management in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- June 11, 2020: Part 2 – Current Best Practices for COVID-19 Management in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- June 18, 2020: Health Equity & COVID-19 – Mitigating Impacts on Minority Populations
- June 25, 2020: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in Nursing Homes
- July 2, 2020: Nourishing the Mind, Body, & Soul During COVID-19
- July 9, 2020: COVID-19 Related Thrombosis in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- July 16, 2020: Resiliency – A Common Thread Across all Healthcare Settings
- July 23, 2020: Dementia Care Practice Recommendations for People Residing in Nursing Homes
- August 6, 2020: COVID-19 & Telehealth Advance Care Conversations
We’re here to support you
Do you have specific topic areas, issues, or questions that you would like us to address in upcoming webinars? Email us at: QIOfirstname.lastname@example.org.