Starting January 1, 2023, embedding health equity into your process, practice, performance, and quality outcomes will be a priority for healthcare organizations. To help you prepare to meet these requirements, join us for a series of free educational opportunities to support your efforts.
Our first interactive webinar will take place on January 24, 2023 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm. Hear from the IPRO QIN-QIO health equity subject matter expert, Laura Benzel, MS, BS, CSSGB, along with Amy Shideler, MSW, LISW-S, Manager of Primary Care Social Work and J. Chase Holmes, MEd, Program Manager, Community Health from the Cleveland Clinic.
Through peer-to-peer sharing, participants will hear a firsthand account of successes, challenges, and opportunities to embed health equity in care coordination.
In this session, you will learn to:
- Recognize the importance of screening for and addressing patients’ health related social needs, as well as best practices for implementing a standardized process;
- Identify the new CMS Health Equity Measures for the Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) System;
- Understand The Joint Commission (TJC) health equity standards.
Who Should Attend?
- Population Health Managers
- Case Managers
- Discharge Planners
- Quality Improvement Teams
- Social Workers
- Community Based Organizations
- Post-Acute Care Providers
- Physician Practices
This program will be recorded and available for access post-event. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Senior Quality Improvement Specialist: