The next CMS Rural Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for November 18, 2021, 2-3 PM
- Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Start Time: 2- 3 PM Eastern Time (ET)
Please dial in at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
Conference Leaders: Ing-Jye Cheng, John Hammarlund, and Jill Darling
**Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Co-Chair- Ing-Jye Cheng, (Center for Medicare)
- Co-Chair- John Hammarlund, Deputy Director Local Engagement and Administration, OPOLE
- Moderator- Jill Darling, Office of Communications
Announcements & Updates
- Opening Remarks- Jonathan Blum, CMS Principal Deputy Administrator / Chief Operating Officer
- COVID-19 Omnibus Vaccine Rule (IFC-6)
- (CY) 2022 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System Final Rule updates
- CY 2022 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule updates
- CY 2022 ESRD Prospective Payment System
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next ODF: TBD Email: RuralHealthODF@cms.hhs.gov
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov.
Open Door Forum Participation Instructions: This call will be Conference Call Only
To participate by phone: Dial: 1-888-455-1397, Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
Persons participating by phone are not required to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-866-501-0086; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-501-0086. Instant Replay begins 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires November 20, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
Visit our website for ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration
Were you unable to attend the recent Rural Health ODF call? Visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Rural Health ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.