U.S. Antibiotic Awareness Week is an annual one-week observance that gives organizations like ours an opportunity to raise awareness of the importance of appropriate antibiotic use to combat the threat of antibiotic resistance.
Learn online & earn free continuing education credits
- November 17, 1 PM: APHL – Superbugs and Changing Drugs: Antimicrobial Resistance Mechanisms
- November 18, 2 PM CDC COCA Call: What Clinicians, Pharmacists, and Public Health Partners Need to Know About Antibiotic Prescribing and COVID-19
- CDC’s Antibiotic Stewardship Training Series & Tune in to Safe Healthcare: A CDC Webinar Series
Listen to a podcast
- APIC 5 Second Rule: Antimicrobial Stewardship during the COVID-19 Pandemic- A Journey of Twists and Turns
- CDC’s Emerging Infectious Disease Podcast: Outcomes of Reduced Antimicrobial Use in Chickens, Canada, 2013-2019
- Share with others on social media using the hashtags #USAAW21 and #AntibioticResistance in your posts.
- Join the CDC Twitter Storm, November 18, 2021, 10 AM EST – 11 AM EST
Explore CDC resources and reports