Join CMS for our We Can Do This COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign Toolkit Webinars
The HHS We Can Do This campaign is a national initiative working hand in hand with trusted leaders and community organizations to continue to build confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and get more people vaccinated. This campaign offers tailored resources and toolkits for stakeholders to use to provide COVID-19 vaccine information to at-risk populations.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is partnering with the campaign to offer several webinars to walk through each toolkit and its resources to train community organizations, local voices, and trusted leaders to use the campaign tools for vaccine outreach efforts to diverse communities.
- Tuesday, June 15, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: General Populations Toolkit – Recording coming soon
- Thursday, June 17, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Rural Toolkit – Register here
- Tuesday, June 22, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Spanish Language Toolkits* – Register Here
- Thursday June 24, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Healthcare Workers Toolkit – Register Here
- Tuesday, June 29, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Faith-Based Toolkits – Register here
- Thursday, July 1, 1:00-2:00 pm ET: Toolkits for Racial and Ethnic Minority Communities – Register here
- Thursday, July 8, 1:00-1:30 pm ET: Older Adults Toolkit – Register here
*This webinar will be offered in Spanish.
For More Information
For more information, visit the We Can Do This campaign website.
Join the Community Corps to get tips, tools and resources to share with friends, family and your community to help encourage them to get vaccinated.
If you have questions regarding the webinars, please contact us: Partnership@cms.hhs.gov.