Wednesday, May 19, 3PM EDT
COVID-19 has exposed deep fissures in our national and local healthcare systems, which comes as no surprise to mental health providers already accustomed to treating behavioral health needs rooted in systemic racial and economic disparities. Addressing these needs requires targeted outreach and robust community engagement efforts aligned with the principles of trauma-informed care. During this webinar, behavioral health experts will focus on organizations, networks, partnerships, and protocols that ensure access to supportive, integrated behavioral healthcare for underserved individuals.
- Understand how the COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the behavioral health needs of underserved, marginalized, and isolated populations.
- Learn how to activate leaders and organizations to help build trauma-informed communities.
- Find out how engagement with faith and community-based partners can promote trauma-informed care, community healing, recovery, and innovation.
- Understand the intersection of behavioral and public health, including a look at how to maximize community behavioral health resources.
- Learn how accountable care and value-based payment models create opportunities to address trauma and behavioral health disparities.