March 24, 11AM-4:45PM EDT
Registration Fee: $99 Individual | $1,000 Organizational
CEs are included for NHA, Nurses, Activity Professionals, and Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Pioneer Network is offering a one-day symposium designed to provide valuable learning within a 6-hour window through four general sessions. Participants will also have an opportunity to join one of four interactive forums hosted by the general session speakers, designed to explore the topics more deeply.
Schedule at a Glance
- Adopting a We CAN Attitude: What Each COVID Action Necessitates
- Dr. Stefan Gravenstein, M.D.
- Lessons Learned from Life During a Pandemic: Looking Beyond Reslience
- Dr. Susan Wehry, M.D.
- Valuing CNAs: It’s More Than Finding a Way to Get a Hot Pizza to the Night Shift!
- Lori Porter, Co-Founder & CEO, NAHCA
- Jeff Jerebker, Sage, Co-Founder Live Oak Project
- The Art of Compassionate Leadership
- Mary Tellis-Nayak, RN, MSN, MPH