September 25-26, 2020
The Anticoagulation Forum moved its course online and now you can learn from anywhere!
View the same solid curriculum and bonus content on COVID-19 with 10.75 hours of continuing education (CE) credit.
This program is delivered virtually by a phenomenal faculty including Dr. Scott Kaatz, Dr. Geoff Barnes, NP, Diane Wirth, and pharmacists Arthur Allen and Nathan Clark.
- Broadcast dates: September 25-26
- 10.75 hours of CE
- All content will be recorded for access later
- 30-day access after broadcast for attendees – earn your credits until October 26, 2020
- Live Chalk Talks with Q&A to customize your learning
- Self-paced participation & ability to review content more than once
- Economical with reduced registration fees
- No travel required!