September 25, 8AM-3:35PM EDT
Rhode Island Certified Diabetes Outpatient Educators (CDOE) invite you to the 2020 CDOE Annual Symposium Virtual Event on September 25, 2020.
Stay up-to-date on the latest in diabetes therapy and earn live continuing education (CE) credits. This year’s program features the following presentations:
- “Using Self-Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP) to Improve Blood Pressure Control” – Michael Rakotz, MD, FAHA, FAACP
- “Transforming CGM Data into Clinical Outcomes” – Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE
- “Evidence and Controversies in Dietary Management of Obesity and Diabetes” – Dariush Mozaffarian, MD, DrPH
- “Carbohydrates & Diabetes: High, Low, Keto, Oh No!” – Patricia Urbanski, MEd, RD, LD, CDCES
- “Mind Body History: Embodied Equitable Diabetes Care” – Marina Tsaplina, BS