Tuesdays (alternating), 1-2pm EDT starting on July 28 through November 3, 2020
The IPRO Quality Improvement Network–Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) is pleased to present an eight-session educational series entitled Telehealth Practice Innovations During the COVID-19 Pandemic. This series will focus on:
- How health care organizations implemented telehealth technology in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Benefits, challenges, and barriers related to telehealth implementation.
- Best practices from organizations currently using telehealth for care management.
- Peer–to-peer learning with early and recent adopters of telehealth technology representing a variety of health care settings.
View our Sessions
- July 28: Telehealth 101 & Lay of the Land
- August 11: Medicare Billing and Coding for Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- August 25: Telehealth Then & Now – A Provider’s Perspective
- September 8: An Integrative Approach and SNF Post-Acute Application
- September 22: A Physician Office’s Transition Experience
- October 6: The Impact on Care Transitions
- October 20: Telehealth for Physical Therapy
- November 3: Preparing for the New Normal