To honor Women’s History Month, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Intergovernmental and External Affairs (IEA) invites you to watch a live-stream of “A Conversation with HHS Women Leaders to Celebrate Women’s History Month”, Thursday, March 10 from 3:30-4:00 PM ET.
This conversation will highlight HHS’ commitment to advancing the health and well-being of all women through a comprehensive network of programs and initiatives and provide a forum to discuss the paths our female leaders have taken in their careers.
The conversation will include remarks from key women leaders across HHS including:
- Andrea Palm, Deputy Secretary of HHS
- Admiral Rachel Levine, Assistant Secretary for Health at HHS
- Loyce Pace, Assistant Secretary for Global Affairs at HHS
- Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Carole Johnson, Administrator of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Melanie Fontes-Rainer, Counselor to the Secretary at HHS