The next CMS Ambulance Open Door Forum is scheduled for December 9, 2021, 2-3 PM Eastern Time (ET)
Open Door Participation Instructions: This call will be Conference Call Only. Please dial in at least 15 minutes before the call start time. Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
To participate by phone: Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
Conference Leaders: Jill Darling, Maria Durham
**Date & Agenda are Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair: Maria Durham, Director, Division of Data Analysis and Market Based Pricing
Moderator: Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model Update
- Upcoming Implementation Dates of the Repetitive, Scheduled Non-Emergent Ambulance Transport Prior Authorization Model
- CY 2022 Ambulance Inflation Factor (AIF) Change Request 12488, Transmittal 11044
- Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System CY 2022 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- Get the slide presentation under “Spotlights,” “Upcoming Events.”
III. Open Q&A
TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired.
For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-800-856-2271; Conference Passcode: No Passcode needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-800-856-2271 and entering the Conference Passcode beginning 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording is available until December 11, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website.
Were you unable to attend the recent Ambulance ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Ambulance ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats.