The new StAT (Standards, Approaches and Tactics for Infection Control & Prevention) Learning Series for Hospital Clinical Staff and Leaders includes a variety of interactive, self-paced learning modules on infection prevention and control in the hospital setting.
The series of 15-minute learning modules is produced by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The series is tailored to teams leading hospital infection prevention programs and care teams in hospital settings of all sizes, including small, rural, or critical access facilities. To demonstrate commitment and expertise, users can receive Certificates of Participation upon completion.
New topics are in development. Current modules include:
- Hand hygiene behavioral change
- How to establish a buddy system to support personal protective equipment (PPE) best practices
- Outbreak preparedness
- Emergency preparedness risk assessments
On the site, you can:
- Explore different aspects of infection prevention and control
- Save or print Certificates of Participation after each learning module
- Track your learning progress
Register for the StAT Learning Series for Hospital Clinical Staff and Leaders to start your learning journey today.