Thursday, August 5, 2-3PM EDT
The next CMS Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) Open Door Forum is scheduled for Thursday, August 5, 2021 from 2-3PM EDT. Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Todd Smith & Jill Darling
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- Opening Remarks
- Chair – Todd Smith (Center for Medicare)
- Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2022 SNF PPS Final Rule
- Health Equity in LTC regulations
- Rural Emergency Hospitals – Request for Information
- Modernizing CMS Payment Software
- iQIES user research
- PBJ reminder
- Open Q&A
Open Door Participation Instructions
This call will be Conference Call Only.
- To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397
- Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired.
- For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880.
- A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay:
- Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay begins 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires August 7, 2021, 11:59 PM ET
For More Information
For questions, please email SNF_LTCODF-L@cms.hhs.gov.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration.
Were you unable to attend the recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call?
- We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/Long Term Care (LTC) ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted.
- CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.
For Members of the Press
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.