The next CMS Rural Health Open Door Forum is scheduled for Thursday, June 10, 2021 from 2-3PM EDT.
Please dial in at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
Conference Leaders: Ing-Jye Cheng, John Hammarlund and Jill Darling.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Co-Chair- Ing-Jye Cheng, (Center for Medicare)
- Co-Chair – John Hammarlund, Deputy Director Local Engagement and Administration, OPOLE
- Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2022 IPPS Proposed Rule – GME policies included in the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021
- COVID-19 vaccination payment update
- Open Q&A
Open Door Forum Participation Instructions
This call will be Conference Call Only.
- To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397
- Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone are not required to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-866-346-7095; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-346-7095. Instant Replay begins 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires June 12, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
Visit our website for ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration.
Were you unable to attend the recent Rural Health ODF call?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Rural Health ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.