April 28, 2-3PM EDT
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Acting Chair – Emily Forrest (Center for Medicare)
- Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2022 IRF PPS Proposed Rule Overview
- FY 2022 IPF PPS Proposed Rule Overview
- IPPS FY 2022 Wage Index Timeline Reminder
- Open Q&A
- COVID-19 related questions are welcome
ODF Email Mailbox: Hospital_ODF@cms.hhs.gov
This call will be Conference Call Only.
- To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-800-391-9852, Conference ID: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-800-391-9852 beginning 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires after April 30, 2021, 11:59 ET.
Visit our website for ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration.
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q&A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov.
Were you unable to attend the recent Hospital ODF call?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Hospital ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to the website.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.