Thursday, April 22, 2-3PM EDT
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
- Chair- Ing-Jye Cheng, (CM)
- Co-Chair – John Hammarlund, Regional Administrator, Seattle Regional Office
- Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications
- Announcements & Updates
- CHART deadline updates
- FY 2022 Hospice Proposed Rule Updates
- FY 2022 Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities PPS Proposed Rule Overview
- COVID-19 Accelerated and Advance Payment Program
- Open Q&A
Conference Leaders: Ing-Jye Cheng, John Hammarlund and Jill Darling.
Open Door Forum Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only. Please dial in at least 15 minutes prior to call start time.
- To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone are not required to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-800-283-0668; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-800-283-0668. Instant Replay begins 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires April 24, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov. Thank you.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website.
Were you unable to attend the recent Rural Health ODF call?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Rural Health ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html. Thank you. CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.