The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Tuesday, April 13, 2021 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
Agenda (Subject to change)
- Opening Remarks
- FY 2022 Hospice Proposed Rule Updates
- Recent Corrections to Home Health Claims Processing
- Public Reporting/Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program updates
- Open Q&A
Open Door Participation Instructions
- This call will be Conference Call Only
- To participate by phone:
- Dial: 1-888-455-1397 / Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-866-397-1428; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-397-1428 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires April 15, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
For More Information
For questions, please email: HomeHealth_Hospice_DMEODF-L@cms.hhs.gov.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website.
Were you unable to attend the recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Home Health, Hospice & DME ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted to the website.