March 3, 2–3PM EDT
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone. This call will share updates and reminders on the on open payments and marketplace special enrollment period opportunity.
If you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at Press@cms.hhs.gov.
- Gift Tee (Center for Medicare)
- Dr. Eugene Freund (Office of Communications)
Open Door Participation Instructions
This call will be Conference Call Only.
- To participate by phone, dial: 1-888-455-1397 / Conference Passcode: 8604468
- Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP.
- TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
- Instant Replay: 1-800-324-4693; Conference ID: No Passcode Needed
- Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-800-324-4693 beginning 1 hours after the call has ended. The recording expires March 5, 2021, 11:59 PM ET.
For More Information
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit the CMS website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Physicians ODF call?
We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Physicians ODF call. Please allow up to three weeks to get both the audio and transcript posted.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page.