March 4, 1-2PM EDT
Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) will host a webinar on March 4 from 1-2PM EDT. Topics will include:
- COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring systems, i.e., the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and v-safe
- CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine communication products
- CDC’s Vaccinate with Confidence framework
These important and timely topics will be addressed by speakers from the CDC Immunization Safety Office and CDC’s Vaccine Task Force.
- Tom Shimabukuro, MD, MPH, MBA, deputy director, Immunization Safety Office
- Janine Cory, MPH, associate director for communications, Vaccine Task Force
Kelly L. Moore, MD, MPH, IAC deputy director, will moderate the webinar.
Speakers will be available to answer audience questions at the conclusion of the presentations.