March 4, 3-4PM EDT
In celebration of the March anniversary of the Older Americans Act Nutrition Program, the Administration for Community Living (ACL) will be holding weekly webinars throughout the month. The webinar series will focus on understanding the intention of the act and address the trifecta of nutrition, socialization, and health and well-being.
Join us on Thursday, March 4th from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT for our first webinar, Trifecta: Nutrition, Socialization, and Health and Well-Being. As a result of your participation, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning of the Older American’s Act, including the three areas of focus (nutrition, socialization, and health, and well-being)
- Learn how to expand initiatives to increase the outreach of older adults in need during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Develop creative solutions to ensure Implementation of the act and define steps to success
- Edwin Walker, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Aging – ACL
- Jason Echols, Manager of Special initiatives, AgeOptions
- Joel Sekorski, Director, Services for the Elderly, Sullivan Senior Center
- Special Guests, the Jeopardy Nutrition Team
We look forward to you joining us as we Celebrate Our Senior Nutrition Program.
For questions, please contact Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD at email@example.com.