CMS hosts varied recurring stakeholder engagement sessions to share information related to the agency’s response to COVID-19. These sessions are open to members of the healthcare community and are intended to provide updates, share best practices among peers, and offer attendees an opportunity to ask questions of CMS and other subject matter experts.
Call details are below. Conference lines are limited so we highly encourage you to join via audio webcast, either on your computer or smartphone web browser. You are welcome to share this invitation with your colleagues and professional networks. These calls are not intended for the press.
Calls recordings and transcripts are posted on the CMS podcast page.
Visit the CMS website for the most current information and call schedule changes.
CMS COVID-19 Office Hours Calls
Office Hour Calls provide an opportunity for hospitals, health systems, and providers to ask questions of agency officials regarding CMS’s temporary actions that empower local hospitals and healthcare systems to:
- Increase Hospital Capacity – CMS Hospitals Without Walls;
- Rapidly Expand the Healthcare Workforce;
- Put Patients Over Paperwork; and
- Further Promote Telehealth in Medicare
Next Office Hours:
- Tuesday, November 17 at 5–6PM EDT
- Toll Free Attendee Dial In: 833-614-0820; Access Passcode: 2491556
- Audio Webcast link
Weekly COVID-19 Care Site-Specific Calls
CMS hosts calls for certain types of organizations on an intermittent basis to provide targeted updates on the agency’s latest COVID-19 guidance. One to two leaders in the field also share best practices with their peers. There is an opportunity to ask questions of presenters if time allows.
Next Nursing Homes
- Wednesday, November 18 at 4:30–5PM EDT
- Toll Free Attendee Dial-In: 833-614-0820; Access Passcode: 1335116
- Audio Webcast Link