Visit the Quality Payment Program Resource Library to Access 2021 MIPS Self-Nomination Materials
This message is notification that the 2021 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Self-Nomination Materials are now posted on the Quality Payment Program Resource Library. You may access the 2021 Self-Nomination Toolkit for Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDRs) and Qualified Registries zip file that includes the following:
- 2021 Qualified Registry Fact Sheet
- 2021 Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) Fact Sheet
- 2021 Self-Nomination User Guide for QCDRs and Qualified Registries
- 2021 Self-Nomination QCDR Measure Submission Template
- 2021 QCDR Measure Development Handbook
As a reminder:
- The 2021 MIPS Self-Nomination Period will take place from 10 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) July 1, 2020 to 8 p.m. ET September 1, 2020.
- Please note the location of this zip file under the 2020 Resources Library is temporary. The updated location will be provided when available.
- For more information on these materials or to ask questions regarding the 2021 Self-Nomination process, please contact the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM ET). TTY users can call 1-877-715-6222.