“You are invited to CMS “Office Hours” on COVID-19, Tuesday, April 7th from 5:00 – 6:00 PM EST, the first in a series of opportunities for hospitals, health systems, and providers to ask questions of agency officials regarding CMS’s temporary actions that empower local hospitals and healthcare systems to:
- Increase Hospital Capacity – CMS Hospitals Without Walls
- Rapidly Expand the Healthcare Workforce
- Put Patients Over Paperwork
- Further Promote Telehealth in Medicare
We encourage you to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Office Hours” in the subject line. There will also be live Q&A.Dial-in details below. Conference lines are limited, so we highly encourage you to join via audio webcast, either on your computer or smartphone web browser. You are welcome to share this invitation with your colleagues and membership.
- Toll-Free Attendee Dial In: 833-614-0820
- Event Plus Passcode: 6793622
- Audio Webcast link
- View the full press release and related materials
To keep up with the important work the White House Task Force is doing in response to COVID-19, please click here: www.coronavirus.gov. For information specific to CMS, please visit the Current Emergencies Website.