Selected nursing homes in our network may be qualified to participate in a limited pilot project that provides them with access to real-time, actionable data, culled from their electronic medical records. This unique opportunity connects nursing homes, at no cost, with Real Time Medical Systems, a post-acute analytics software solution designed by nursing facilities for nursing facilities to improve resident outcomes.
This project is designed to drive rapid, large-scale change that prioritizes the needs of nursing home residents, contributes to improved resident care and measurable outcomes, and lowers costs by eliminating disparities, strengthening infrastructure and data systems, enabling local innovation, and fostering learning organizations.
- There is no cost for qualified nursing homes to participate (Real Time’s monthly subscription fee is absorbed by the QIN-QIO)
- Reduced paperwork and administrative burdens with no additional reporting or data entry needed
- Increased partner referrals with hospitals, ACOs, and health plans to improve care coordination
- Easily identify and monitor high-risk patients and reduce unnecessary readmissions
- Automated identification of early onset of infection and infection control surveillance
- Improved monitoring and prevention of adverse drug events
- Avoid coding oversight and easily identify coding errors for correct reimbursement
- Advance Care Planning alerts, tagging, and reporting
Nursing homes must meet specific criteria to be eligible for participation.To learn more about the criteria, and determine if your nursing home is eligible, please complete this brief assessment.
Attend a demo
Interested in a demonstration? Sign up for one of our upcoming demo sessions.
Questions? Complete this form to request additional information.